Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially manufactured for men and women who have low mobility. Visit Find Out More to see our range.
An electric scooter is basically a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are mainly used by those people who feel trouble in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The main contrast between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the latter is normally meant for interior use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters normally come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating different types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries utilized by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends considerably on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very straightforward.
Electric Scooters are normally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
Several types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the numerous users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name implies these scooters are easily foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are perfect for people those who really like taking a trip. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter models, for easy transportation in the majority of cars boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and toughness which is undeniably perfect for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have a maximum body weight capacity of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Whenever maximum stability is called for a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled structure to get a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy men and women who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery consequently no physical exertion is called for.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who experiences difficulty in taking a walk does not need anybodies assistance to drive these scooters as it is really simple working these scooters.
For more information talk to mobility scooters