Electrical Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially manufactured for people who have reduced movement. Visit Find Out More to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one man or woman. These scooters are mainly used by those people who feel difficulty in standing or taking a walk for lengthy periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outdoor use and both interior and outdoor use. The principal contrast between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the later is generally meant for interior use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters generally come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very straightforward.
Electric Scooters are generally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very uncomplicated. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
Several types of Electric Scooters
There are several types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the numerous users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name suggests these scooters are quickly foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are excellent for people those who like taking a trip. These scooters can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter designs, for easy transportation in most vehicles trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and longevity which is completely perfect for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have a maximum body weight capability of 300 to 500 pounds.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When optimum stability is needed a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled structure to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy men and women who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery therefore no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The man or woman who experiences difficulty in taking a walk does not need anybodies help to drive these scooters as it is very easy working these scooters.
For more information talk to mobility scooters